A T1 provides a dedicated, reliable high-speed internet connection as well as converged voice and data traffic in 1.544 Mbps increments. In order to provide additional bandwidth, a method called “bonding” is used to combine 2 or more T1’s together which also provides redundancy. If one T1 should fail, the data is automatically routed to the back-up circuit. Need a Point-to-Point solution to securely transfer your business’ voice and data traffic? We provide a dependable and reliable solution that you can depend on. DMR Communications provides T1 access reliably and also offers pricing that can’t be beat!
- High-speed dedicated connection – 1.544 Mbps (download & upload)
- 24 channels at 64Kbps for inbound and outbound calls.
- DMR’s T-1 can support up to 40-50 people on the phone
- Used for voice, data or both voice and data (integrated)
- No distance limitations
- Quality of Service (QoS) is built in the system to guarantee voice quality. This means voice takes priority over data
- Can bond 2 T-1’s together, in order to get a robust 3 Mbps product which also creates redundancy