Metro-Ethernet uses copper wires to transmit voice and data and is the newest type of data packet transmission technology available, offering higher bandwidths and lower prices. Performance improves because your data stays in its native Ethernet format from end-to-end without the overhead imposed by traditional telecom protocols.
The importance of data and the role it plays in telecommunications is increasing rapidly, making data solutions that deliver flexible and scalable networking options more important than ever.
With Ethernet you get more bandwidth for your dollar. Don’t let employee productivity suffer due to slow internet access. DMR Communications is able to give you dedicated internet access, providing speeds from 1,000 Mbps.
This extremely reliable and robust service is ideal for offices that need to send files, host data or video content, or where remote access is required. If your business needs faster uploads for hosting data for your employees, customers or suppliers, Metro-Ethernet is for you. Accelerate your internet experience and increase employee productivity with Metro-Ethernet today!
- Delivered over copper pairs
- Features symmetrical data rates and faster transmission
- This technology enables faster data transmission so your employees can be more productive
- Dual platform which offers redundancy
- Supports high bandwidths with fine granularity
- High speed dedicated connection
- Reliable line offered very inexpensively
- Future-proof transport for data, video and voice applications
- The most effective infrastructure for data services
- Ethernet scales in small increments
- Distance limitations